Author: Robert Woodworth
To: 'Wesley W. Terpstra'
CC: 'lurker-users'
Subject: Re: [Lurker-users] All lists come out identical
The problem is that I will eventually have over a dozen lists and my mail
appliance has a per user license.
No way management is going to play that.
The lists being archived are internal so the headers wont change.

Now if only I could make procmail work.
Been screwing with it since the early 90s and I STILL cant make the piece of